The Ultimate Mario Parody The Ultimate Mario Parody

really good

Sign here Sign here

Love the style and the idea! <3

Sonic fart fetish Sonic fart fetish

So happy to see something new from you, Golfinho <3

Picollage 2015 Picollage 2015

Actually pretty fucking awesome, it's a mixture of oldschool NG with newschool NG, and it was a sweet mix <3

You Are Disabled You Are Disabled

Very awesome and super frustrating! Luckily to me, I have slight OCD, so I just HAD to finish the game with all 4 disabilities (I found the nearly blind one by far the hardest to beat). I guess you can say I'm somewhat disabled myself >.< Thanks for the great game, and I hope to see more awesome content from you ^^

the skullkid the skullkid

The feeling when this came got out 10 years ago and you remember playing it back then...oh the nostalgia :) So simple, yet so...amazing D:

Jontron Original Theme Jontron Original Theme

Woah, nice to see the mystery has been solved. I'm wondering though, what was the original name of this song? And why did you delete the old song/your old account? Thanks for reuploading btw ^^

Frequality responds:

Original name of the song is ParaxX Title theme. I had an inncident on my old account that is why it got deleted. I can't tell you more about it sorry! It was many years ago. Thanks for the review! :)

Fire Changes Everything Fire Changes Everything

Damn, if only more people would listen to this type of Hip-Hop. Love this shit, I'll be sure to check more of your work, Scoops!

News Show 7 News Show 7

Woah, I didn't realize it was a loop until like the 3rd time it looped! I was wondering why the song was so long heheh. Nicely done :)

100 years of fineland 100 years of fineland

Always nice to see you come back with more of your unique style. Good job as usual!

Hot hole Hot hole